Friday 13 January 2023

From ScottM: Studio Black & White - Robot (25 pts)

A quick and easy submission for this location. I was going to have a bunch more figs but I ran out of unit bases. Off to the hardware store! 

Black & White - I went with a 28mm resin Salvager Bot from Crooked Dice's Colony 87 line.




A very simple fig and I think I did a half-decent job on it. I'm not much of a grey-scale painter.

Scoring: 28mm foot fig + location bonus = 25 pts.



Friday Minion - Welcome back to the Challenge Scott!

More black and white goodness, it's been a popular location this year. Nice choice on the model for this location, it sure suits this dorky robot with his expressionless face. Tidy brushwork here Scott.

8 comments:

  1. Creepy looking old school robot, looks right out old Sci fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great old school entry!

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Crooked Dice and love this robot, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, Scott. Sometimes (some would say, usually) there is nothing wrong with quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the black lines separating the pieces and the striation in the white. Gives him a weathered look!

    ReplyDelete