Here are the first set of duels to kick off this year's Challenge:
- First, I'm calling out Sidney to see which of us will reach our 750 point target first - winner will claim a painted figure from the other. I aced Sid last year so I ask: Will I be hard-pressed this time out or will I get another limited edition Roundwood for my display cabinet? ;P
- The Dutch Contingent (Jacco, Michael and Rob) have challenged one another to see which one of them will meet their 500 point target first.
- Anne and Sander have challenged each other to painting the best Femme Fatale. The parameters of the duel are still being hammered-out but I hear murmurs that this clash will come off sometime in January.
- Anne keeps busy with another duel, this one with Simon. They have challenged one another to see who can paint the most points in Pulp adventure figures over the three months of the event. The winner will get a painted figure from the vanquished.
- I also have something in the works with Alan and Phil, but more on that once we've hammered out the details on the matches.