Friday 27 January 2023

Friday Minion, On a Roll


We're five weeks into the Challenge and I finally feel like I'm on a roll like a clearly fake boulder in pursuit of a cheeky archaeologist thieving git. Hopefully I'll have an entry in this week, then two more to follow after that. 


And what about the Friday crew? So far, it's looking a bit thin, but we have:

  • The infamous, industrious, indefatigable TamsinP going back to her roots with 15mm Roman auxiliaries for Art de la Guerre.

Looks like that's it so far, until more of the Friday turn up with some treasure for us.

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have other things to do today than running in front of a boulder. The draft section is quite thin, so let's see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy Friday ahead of you... use the spare time to paint something

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just as well I didn't start those Gallic cavalry then, or you might not have had any posts to minion this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Benito says, best use the slow day to enjoy the hobby desk. I might have something for you, but it will depend on timing.

    ReplyDelete