Monday 23 January 2023

From PaulSS WWII US Infantry - 35pts

Not as much done this week as I spent the weekend visiting family in that there London town, so, just the last few figures left in the Victrix US Infantry set finished off.


This weeks effort was to get a a support platoon with a trio of 60mm mortars added, but I also managed to do 5 more .30cal teams and another infantry team.


This finishes off the last of the Victrix figures, but on Thursday Postie arrived with an order from Pendraken so I can now start on some heavier supports for the battalion.

I really struggled with the close up work this week, so these are the best of a bad lot of photos.



As well as spending some time this week cleaning up some armoured support for the Americans I also go on and prepared all the Victrix German infantry for painting so despite the small tally this week, next week should have quite a bit more added.



35 12mm infantry will add another 35 points to my tally.

Squirrel Duel Tally: 3 (40K Kroot, Gaslands, WW2 US)

I'm really enjoying your work on this project Paul, I can see the appeal with this scale and those Victrix figures look great.  Really nice basing to turn the teams into little vignettes.  Now that you've got the family visit out of the way, we'll look forward to some heavy supports and maybe some German opposition.

14 comments:

  1. Great looking US support and infantry,lovely basing!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little people, Paul! I like the basing, very dioramic. And your photos are not that bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool models and nice paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work,Paul! The basing is so good it makes me cringe! If I had a dollar for everytime I had to prone out on a prickle bush...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tidy work, Paul. The basing is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, especially on these small-scale chaps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fantastic Paul, I thought they were bigger figures until I scrolled to the bottom. Well done

    Cheers
    MattW

    ReplyDelete