Monday 13 March 2023

From Matt T - Seven Dwarves [ 35 points ]

 Seven Evil Dwarves , Muahahaha.

Now that I have finished my main project for this years painting challenge I am using the remaining time to finish some minis stuck languishing in the Lead Pile. These Dwarves have been there so long I have forgotten where I got them from.  

I gave them a quick paint job of dark armour and dark grass on the base to give them a moody look.

7 x 28mm mini @ 5 points each = 35 points total.

Nice (sic) dwarves Matt.  They do look a moody and grumpy lot.  I'd be tempted to assign Challengers names to some of them, but I'll leave that to you....

You've been rather single focused this Challenge (not there's anything wrong with that) and this marks the first post of yours that hasn't made e check the spell of Kwaza-whatchamacallits!  It was great to watch your army develop over the Challenge.  I’d like to see an AAR or two once you’ve got them in action.


10 comments:

  1. Great Dwarfs Matt. Surely they need a Snow White now. (I think Bad Squiddo do one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are marvelous nasty Dwarves. Such great character and your paintwork is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work on these classic dwarves, Matt! Those sculpts bring back memories and you've fixed them up well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Matt - some nasty looking hand-weapons on display!
    Cheers JezT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, those are full of character

    ReplyDelete