Monday 13 March 2023

AdamC: Iroquois Warriors Western (62 Points)

 

These guys have sat in my pile of shame for a few years now.  Needing a Western entry I figured it was time to paint them. 

Mind you they are from a period where "the West" was located in the Hudson River valley, not Dodge City.  

I think they are Essex miniatures there are a total of 21 mounted on 11 bases 10 with two and a command stand with one. They will make a nice little command for French and Indian War or AWI games. 

21 15mm figures is 42 points and another 20 for the Western Studio.  I hope to have more the weekend is getting away from me so we'll see.

You said that this was a small post Adam, 60 points is my normal points per post!   

The beauty of living on a spherical globe is that everywhere is West of somewhere else.  And I’ve certainly read enough histories where Ohio was the Wild West.  It’s great that you got these guys out of the pile of shame and ready to raid.

A very useful set of Woodland tribes suitable for FIW, AWI or 1812.  

It’s been great to have you part of Team Monday again Adam.  I know that having a second kid has slowed down your work a bit this year, but you’ve had some good results.

10 comments: