Friday 25 January 2019

From AdamC: Bounty Hunter and Hound (10 Points)

Only a small entry today as winter storm over the weekend kept me from getting in as much brush time as I would have liked.  I had thought I might use these two for the Fellowship round but miniatures for a better display came in this week so I am going that way.
Both figures are from Reaper, part of the bones collection.  The hunter reminded me a bit of the "man with no name"  played by Clint Eastwood I think its the cape or poncho.  I didn't try to copy that look but certainly inspired me.
 I wanted the cape/poncho to be colourful but I didn't think I could pull off any complex patter so I opted to just go with alternating lines of color.  Any time I had a color left over from anther project a few lines went on to the cape.  I think it came our really well.
The hound is clearly some sort of mastiff a breed that is built more for fighting and guarding than tracking.  Still most dogs can track by sent so I'm sure he's highly useful to our bounty hunter in this roll.  His real value probably comes in the form of intimidation and power when its time to take the target into custody.  Both figures are 25mm scale so 10 points this week.

__________________________________________________________________

Enough of this. Vader, release him! This bickering is pointless. Now, this bounty hunter will provide us with the location of the hidden painters’ lead piles. We will then earn many points with one swift stroke of the brush.

12 comments: