Tuesday 7 January 2020

from RayR: LotR Warg Rider (35 Points)



My first entry proper, (not counting the entry into Challenge Island) and its not Donnybrook!
I was wondering what and or who, to paint  for my Curtgeld entry. So I went very off pist for me and did some fantasy!!!




This luvvly looking chap was found all alone at the bottom of a drawer. Gawd knows when I bought him and Gawd knows why I bought him? But I thought there must be at least one of my fellow Challengers who needs a Warg Rider added to their Lord of the Rings collection???



I've once again used my very own grass tufts, which I'm very pleased with!



Points mean prizes and I should be awarded 10 points for the figure with a further 25 points for the Curtgeld entry.

_______________________________

Well, it may be a bit out of your comfort zone, Ray, but these look very nice indeed. I particularly like the grey muzzle and paws on the warg. Nice tufts too!! He'll be a much cherished memento for a fellow Challenger who braves Snow Lord's Peak. Well done!

-Curt



16 comments:

  1. Hmm... hang on... Rays previous post said he’s back.... he’s been kidnapped! Where’s the Donnybrook?

    Nice job Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'fess up Fran - you painted this, didn't you? I mean, who could possibly believe that this is a Ray "I hate fantasy and SciFi" Rousell submission? ;)

    Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is this Eay because the Ray I know only does floppy hats and lace these days...still work from this impostor.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn fingers should say Ray and not Eay.

      Christopher

      Delete
    2. May be this is not Ray, but Eay? Would explain a lot?

      Delete
  4. Great stuff Ray, but they appear to be missing their hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on the warg. Perhaps you should give up that floppy hatted nonsense and do fantasy full time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, motivates me even more to scale the mountain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you could have given the warg a floppy hat, otherwise fab. Love the tufts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking warg and rider!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work on the found mini Ray. Now get back to work on floppy hats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice, the muzzle and feet are very well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who are you, and what have you done with Ray?

    ReplyDelete