Monday 22 March 2021

AdamC: AHPC XI Wrap up and Navel Arms Race results.

Its been a great challenge the most challenging one so far I just managed to pass my target of 1000 points.  My fleets have grown significantly as can be seen here: State if the Fleets post Challenge

Here you can see me painting with my ladies, Ariana watching some TV while Evelyn has fallen asleep from a hard day of being a 3 year old. 
Here is the "final" numbers for our Naval side duel.  Milles painted the most hulls while I managed the most points.  I'll be sending all participants an invite to a remote naval game in a few weeks, and hope they will reciprocate if possible.  

Until Challenge XII! 





12 comments:

  1. Terrific work Adam! I look forward to seeing that Zoom game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent looking fleet! Well done indeed!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shipyard seems to have been working overtime knocking out an impressive fleet. You clearly know your way around those sailing ships.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb work Adam - I think having a 3 year old is both wonderful and a bit tiring - You should get at least a 4X multiplier for your painting target given you had to keep up with your princess. Congrats on winning the naval duel and I look forward to the game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey that would make me the top finisher LOL!

      Delete
  5. Excellent output his year Adam. Thanks for shepherding our convoy of naval side duel participants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And congrats on the win. I’ll be in contact re a zoom game but I may wait a bit to r7n it.

      Delete
    2. No rush and I do plan to run one of my own also I hope we can work out the schedule

      Delete
  6. You certainly built and painted a lot of ships! Well done, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Adam, congrats! Great family picture by the way, seems like you have had some great support backing you up. See you next time!

    Cheers Sander

    ReplyDelete