Monday 3 April 2023

From BruceR, That’s a Wrap

Thanks to all again, Curt, Sarah, Miles, Minions and all the supporters. 

Here is my total photo with well posed CSM Loki, Buildings, Sloop, boats, fantasy, Victorian vampire hunters, WW2 Italians, Pirates, and space dudes/dudettes.  




Here is my reason for delay, proof of AdeptiCon.  I used my ship and pirates to run multiple Sharp Practice games.  My selfies are exactly as my kids and spouse say, terrible  ha.



Lots done lots left to do and now the weather pills are saying an April Storm is a coming.  So, base coat some minis and carry on till Spring.

Cheers everybody and stay well.

Bruce



14 comments:

  1. That is a nice collection, Bruce! I liked that big ship a lot, but overall quality seems to be high as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great haul Bruce, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's much more than decent output!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A grand collection of painted stuff, Bruce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work, Bruce! Very fine work on the lot especially the sea dogs and ships. We will try a meetup next year at Adepticon since military pulled me away for the weekend on this one. We can do a one off of silver bayonet or I can bring some Algonquin lads for saga! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great output Bruce! I liked all of your offerings, but especially Laura Swift and those beautiful Italian vehicles. And the moustaches, of course. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really well done Bruce and I loved that ship - here's to AHPC XIV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent productive challenge for you Bruce, loved your ww2 stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent productivity and splendid finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done Bruce, hope to see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice work and a lot of progress made. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous work, Bruce! (We are not the generation for selfies, so don't feel bad. I think you look great.) I especially enjoyed your WWII entries this year along with that magnificent ship. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Bruce. Your ship seems to have run aground.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good work, Bruce, those pirates look fun.

    ReplyDelete