I also had twelve figures I had already painted and planned to add to the sixty two I was painting up. Two of these had broken off arms which in the end I did not repair, just as well as it would have given me two excess figures.
They are a mix of suppliers some I am not sure about but the majority are Chariot Miniatures and Museum Miniatures. I had a lot of fun as I used over twenty different colours for the base colour of the cloths and shields.
Being Thracian you can be reasonably creative with the shields though for the most part I tried to copy others designs, thought some looked a little unlikely.
But I could not resist a shield I knew my daughter would love, well it IS a Chariot Miniatures figure after all (they had a black cat as their mascot).
I mixed the makes and weapons freely though these will probably be used as Thracian Heavy Weapons and I do have an army that can use up to 24 bases of such troops though it's hard to see me getting to use all of them and some may get traded away after I try to use them all at least once.
Some of the figures are not strictly Thracian but I think I can get away with them in the mix and it's only the headgear that is technically wrong.
The cloaks also needed more attention than a single colour though I did leave some plain most received some form of pattern and again I tried to follow others examples.
So a very colourful bunch and a great tonic from the single pose Roman archers. I have managed over 100 15mm figures in January and put a sizeable dent in the lead mountain. So I have 62 15mm figures to score and not many prepped figures left in hand.