Friday 25 December 2015

From SeanS - 20mm Goblin Warriors (40 points)

Now that I've remembered the titling convention of the challenge. Here are some 20mm Goblins. 10 of 'em.


The last of the Caeser plastic set I had primed and based. You may remember their compatriots from last challenge.


The paint of choice for my goblin flesh was being a tad problematic, so these weren't as satisfying to paint as I'd hoped.


Hopefully you can make them out in the pictures, I was a little rushed as were getting ready to head down to the in-laws.

Hopefully I can get some 28mm going soon, but I do have quite bit of 20mm left.

Best of luck on your painting today.

These are some great looking goblins Sean! They have that classic eighties D&D look about them (those ears are awesome). I particularly like the chaps with the oversized stone hammers - they look like they'd fall over if they swung them over their heads!

These 10 dungeon denizens will give you 40 points - Great work!

23 comments:

  1. Good to see you back with the wee green men Sean. Satisfying or not you've done a great job on them mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Sean, the skin tones are bang on the money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always had a soft spot for Goblin figures, and I like what you've done with these ones. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I really like the mischievous look of these guys. I would prefer that they had a little more armor. The hammer things are in the fine tradition of ridiculously large fantasy weapons. I also like the kris like knives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goblins!!! I need to paint some of them! Really nice painting work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Juan. I would love to see your goblins.

      Delete
  6. Great work, Sean! They do have a skulking, scheming look to them...and I too like the ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave B. I think they have a very Gremlin look about them.

      Delete
  7. Very nice Goblins, glad to see you continuing the project

    ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian, I'll do a group shot when I get home.

      Delete
  8. Great green Gobbos! Nice work Sean :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super painting. "Ten green goblins, standing in a row..."

    ReplyDelete