Friday 30 March 2018

From Millsy: Challenge VIII Wrap - 1018 points

Hi All,

I had hoped to get this done earlier but sorting out the Side Duels and Challenges results, plus cramming for a certification exam for work pretty much wiped that from my to-do list. Anyway, I've got it done now so here I am, relaxing in the lovely Autumn weather in my back yard yet still remembering to be sun-safe and wear appropriate protection.



All up I painted a total of just over 1,000 points which meant I met my total in my sixth Challenge outing. More importantly, I got stuck right into a couple of projects and made major inroads into both which I was very happy about. This is one of the things I really love about the Challenge, I just get so much done!

In addition to everything in the above photo I also painted a few other items  - some terrain for my Boxer Rebellion project (which is in storage at the moment) and my Curtgeld which is already in the post.




As always I'd like to thank Curt for putting on such a grand show and Lady Sarah for supporting his own particular brand of crazy. Minions, you guys rock and without you this wouldn't be possible either. Finally, everyone who has commented on my stuff... thank you for the encouragement and positive feedback. This is such an amazingly positive group!

Til next year folks...

Cheers,
Millsy the Gimp and Duels Wallah

15 comments:

  1. Cracking challenge Millsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful challenge Millsy and I think I know which way I need to go on the GIMP award.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think by now it’s his honorary title !

      Delete
    2. Considering how hard I tried to ditch the title and how insistent Miles was that it was a lifetime award I think you're spot on Dave. I do have an "open position" in my dungeon though Miles if you'd care to apply...

      Delete
    3. The safe word is 'Juliet Bravo'...

      Delete
  3. Lovely body of work and an interesting attire!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work and thanks so much for your help and support during the Challenge. Now, zip up and enjoy the great outdoors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A disturbing image to say the least. But a very respectable haul there, old chum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff mate! I looked forward to your submissions each week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ow heck Millsy, you just really had to put in that mask did you? I know I have posted this youtube film before but you asked for it!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEuM4PhYQs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff Millsy. Well done. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Challenge Millsy, always a treat to see your entries - and what an added bonus to see your “safety first” approach to outdoor head wear...

    ReplyDelete