Tuesday 5 February 2019

From PeterA - Kill Team Terrain (60 points)

Painting time was limited this weekend due to the kick off of the annual Guinness-fest that is the Six Nations Rugby Championship. Unfortunately, Ireland lost to England in a cracking game, but this necessitated sorrow drowning i.e. more Guinness.


As a result, I decided to get to work on some of the Kill Team terrain I have been acquiring - nice big brush and although there is lots of detail on these pieces, I have gone for drybrushing for a quick finish and not too taxing post-match! So far I have done some building ruins and some industrial pipes. VIth Legion Huscarl and ruler are for scale purposes only! Not much else to say except that I reckon this will be about 3 cubes worth of terrain, so 60 points? 







I'm not much of a sports fan, but I do love a drop of the black stuff. Maybe those pipelines are pumping Guinness from the factory to a storage tank... quick get a drill and a tap and let's see if we can siphon some off!  Nice terrain entry and there looks to be a lot of it. Thanks for including the ruler in the picture, it does help enormously when getting a handle on size.
Lee

9 comments:

  1. A board of painted terrain is always good to see, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking terrain, nice finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been playing on this very same terrain (great castings btw). Great work Peter - that pipework looks the business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should paint mine up, this looks great.

    ReplyDelete