Monday 25 February 2019

Monday's Children roll the dice

Hello all, happy Monday! Mike's got a big variety entry with bagpipes in Spain, Dux will educate you on Jugoslavia, John's staying on course in the Venetian canals, and Dave challenges you to ID some MGs!

I made a dice tray using a 23x23cm Ribba frame from IKEA, with some green felt behind it. It took me seconds, and it looks very sophisticated in the Barks Bunker. My dice are now guaranteed to roll better!
That's one Standard Terrain Cube, and with the not-actually-terrain penalty and being unpainted, I ask Curt to add 0 points to my total, thanks.

Barks

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Iain, it was time to make the place classier.

      Delete
  2. Thats the best earned 0 point submission of the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Paul, I just hope I can inspire others to attain these lofty heights.

      Delete
  3. You worked hard for each and every point. Well done!

    That is a good idea though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! (Math is hard.)

    (BTW: Great IKEA mod Barks)

    ReplyDelete