Monday 25 February 2019

From JohnM: Carnevale:The Guild (45 points)

Please bear with me for some more figures from the Carnevale Kickstarter. The figures from the set are almost done but next week, I promise to have something different.

These are The Guild, the citizens of Venice, who are I would suppose the protagonists in the game. Character descriptions and stats can be found here.
Capodecina-A Leader
Fishermen-The Heros
The Gondilier- A Henchmen
Citizens-Henchwomen
Citizens-Henchmen
Pucinella
I will try to get some WWII done for next week with hopefully some terrain.

Well done on your Carnevale progress. This is your most 'conventional' batch yet. I like the purposeful stride of the leader, and the henchwomen are the best-dressed minions we've seen in a long time- I've tagged them for Lady S's review.

Barks

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting John! I've really enjoyed watching this project develop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work on these characterful figures!
    I've got some comedia del Arte ancestors,I hope they weren't as scary as your Pucinella!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. These figures are very good indeed! I have seen the range on the TTCombat site a few times and wondered how they would turn out painted like this. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work John! It's been lovely to see this project rolling off of the painting table, some really cool characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on this bunch of characters. The citizens look well dressed for henchmen/women.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Love the swordsman and the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on these minis, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m really enjoying the character of this Carnivale project. Each figure has personality and I think the backstory would be quite gothic.
    The Hench women are quite fantastic and I would imagine as lethal as they are fashionable. Very appropriate for Sarah’s Choice 💃

    ReplyDelete