Tuesday 9 March 2021

From ChrisF - Chamber of Challenge The Tomb - 15mm tomb (25pts)

 I made this tomb a few years ago for my gaming table. I produced the original out of foam and clay, and made the silicone mold for repro. Not super detailed , but functional. Since the roof is a 2 part cast, it was always on standby to use up any extra resin, along with the baseplate and building, so I ended up with quite a few. 




After primer I painted the whole thing with white liquitex, and just used a variety of stains.


I've developed a much better way to make rubble, so I may make another one in the future, but as of now its a fun scatter piece for the gaming table.


Not counting any points for the 15mm mini inside as he was previously painted, but wanted something to show scale. Should have painted a new one, but I really, really like this vampire mini and wanted to use him. 








3 comments:

  1. That’s a great looking tomb, and the denizen looks Uber creepy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tomb and suitably unpleasant inhabitant!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete