Tuesday 9 March 2021

Tamsin's Tuesday Tough-Talk

 


"Good morning Ladies, Gentlemen...and Ray. Yes, this is Tuesday and this is my regular flight announcement. You'll be pleased to hear that I did manage to get a bit of a breather after my admin task for the Captain before starting my shift today."

"Snowlord Airways flight AHPC-XI out of Challenge, Blogland has achieved an altitude of 63,613 points toward our target altitude of 67,900 points."

"I am very disappointed with you all. That is the slowest weekly rate of ascent so far. I was all ready and hopeful to be cracking open the bottles of Bolly for you all today, but you haven't just let me down, you have let down the whole crew, you have let down your fellow passengers and you have let down yourselves.  Rather than letting all that lovely Bolly go to waste, I shall be sharing it out with the crew - I rather think that we can manage 86 bottles between the nine of us."

"I was also going to distribute the pack of orange wax crayons that had been specially shipped to us mid-flight. However, it seems that Ray got wind of their arrival and they have all been eaten."

"Now, remember - if you don't want me to be terribly upset with you all next Tuesday, you had better crack on and submit lots of painted minis over the next seven days."

Toodle-hic!

Tamsin


4 comments:

  1. We have been all very naughty boys.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint, damn you all, PAINT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yews - get painting, all of you. Miles needs lots of painted figures so that he can do his closing stats and announce a huge increase over a previous bests.

      Delete