Saturday 26 February 2022

From PeterB - Shield Maiden Archers - (20 points)


A very late post for a Saturday night from myself. After last week being so productive and getting almost 100 models finished, this week I slowed pace a little. However, I did want to get something done each week, so I chose these archers from my to do pile and had an evenings painting session.


They are from the Bad Squiddo shield maiden range, I already have some of the range in my Dragon Rampant army. Although I also have a copy of the Ragnarok rules from Osprey that they could be used for.

 
All I can say is God bless Coat D'arms super shader, it's a miracle product that makes models look so much better.
 
So, a short and sweet 20 pointer from myself this week for 4 28mm scale archers.

____________________________

Lovely work Peter. After such a stentorian effort last week it must be a nice change to simply concentrate on these four female figures. They look excellent, and I'm sure will add some ranged firepower to your Dragon Rampant force. Well done!

- Curt

8 comments:

  1. Nice looking and useful archers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done archers! I really like the one with the red kerchief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool looking shield maidens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks once again all for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice archers, Peter! I follow the same pattern, try to finish something for each week, even something very little.

    ReplyDelete