Saturday 12 March 2022

From ScottM: Perelandra & Terra (55 points)

For this post, I've managed to stop off at two locations in this Quadrant. First up is my last location in the Middle Ring: Perelandra. I went with the Ocean theme and have a Giant Octopus. This plastic figure is from Wizkids Deep Cuts line.




Simple and easy fig to paint. It does look a bit better in person. I've never been able to master the art of taking decent pictures.

And for my first location on the Inner Ring, I stopped at Terra. I went with the Earthbound theme and have a pair of Xorns. These plastic figs are also from Wizkids and from their Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures line.



And here am I so far. Hopefully I can scramble out one more post.


So that should be:
  • 3 - 28mm foot figs = 15 points
  • 2 locations (Perelandra & Terra) = 40 points
Total = 55 points

From Millsy:

I really like you colour choice for the Giant Octopus Scott. That iridescent blue is so saturated and vibrant. A great choice but I can understand why it was hard to photograph too. It's also the colour Aussie kids get drummed into them means BAD when you find it on the beach :-P

And what's not to love about a Xorn? All they want is hugs.

10 comments:

  1. I really like your vibrant octopus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice D&D figures, the octopus looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the octopus, it's a very distinctive blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice minis Scott! Not something I'd like to bump into on a dark alley...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some interesting creatures, the painting is great! The octopus is ace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work. Love the blue on the octopus!

    ReplyDelete