Friday 10 February 2023

From JohnE - 28mm Napoleonic Horror - (65 Points)

My son and I have been enjoying The Silver Bayonet so much that I've been trying to crank out as much as I can to support that before either, or both of us, suffer from "shiny object syndrome". Here we have some Goblins from North Star, some zombies from the Eureka French Revolution range, and some Revenants from North Star.

New this week - I've improved lighting my photography subjects, but need to work on position and focus. Enjoy the crisp images of the bases...


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
Points Summary:
 
13 x 28mm foot @ 5 points = 65 points
 
Total = 65 points

Minion Miles - one last go with Mr John.... this week........

12 comments:

  1. Oh man, these are terrific, John. Though I've never tried it, the Silver Bayonete sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice again, John! I especially like the yellowish skin of goblins, bit those zombies are great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck. But that’s the point, I guess, so good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work,John! Those a definitely some minis I will be looking out for. They look creepily wonderful, I like the fleshtones on the gobbos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on these goblins and undead soldiers, they look nice and creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking goblins and zombies!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete