Sunday 4 February 2024

From MikeF - Steel Legion Heavy Weapons - 60 points

Continuing with my Steel Legion Imperial Guard projects is a group of heavy weapon: 2 lascannons and a heavy bolter. These were purchased for a ridiculous sum of money from GW's made-to-order FOMO scam that caters to suckers like me. Thankfully, I'm close to done with this army and hopefully I can get the rest done by challenge end. I'm not sure on the points though. Artillery is 10 points, but I'm not sure if the crew are included in that total. If so, these are 30 points. If not, 60 points.





Thanks for visiting!

Quick, concise, and to the point there Mike. Great work. 
As far as I am aware, the artillery pieces are separate from the infantry, so therefore its 60 pts. Am sure if I have gotten it wrong also, I will be informed by the other Minions, but thats how I would play it out as. 

Concerning the models and painting themselves.. great job here! They look ready to take down some oppositions armor quite quickly in that setup!

60 pts for you
Kyle

14 comments:

  1. Nice looking troopers. Steel legion is one of my favorite designs for IG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, and I agree with Dallas’ points calculations. Nice basing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These support weapons look exceptionally good on those bases. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent ( if expensive) heavy weapons!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work- I like the chunky lascannons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely smashing work Mike. Steel Legion are one of the coolest regiments and you have nailed them with your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of heavy weapons, they should add some real punch to your force.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The points are correct, crew served weapons are 10 points and then individual crew members are added. Then of course it is possible that the definer of the points has been thinking about the pak 88 or napoleonic cannon when defining the points, but that is another story. :) Well done on those, luckily I got myself some of those with reasonable price 2nd hand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent figures and heavy weapons. Painted and played them long ago, the heavies are much needed. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These guys look great, that's a classic SL colour scheme. Looking forward to seeing 'em on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  11. those look great, love the colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work on these extortionately expensive support weapons Mike (space Fallshirmjaegers need big zappers too).

    The points from Dallas are correct. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job here. It is a shame that GW constantly flog a FOMO style of selling. However it does seem to work.

    ReplyDelete