Friday 8 March 2024

From AlanD - Palmyran Infantry (105 points)

Production in the Paining Challenge has slowed a bit recently as the term gets busier. However, this week I manged to get a couple of bases of Palmyran infantry finished for my To The Strongest! army. 



The figures are from A&A, and at the risk of repeating what I say in every post: I really love painting them! The hand painted banner depicts Baalshamin, one of the main gods of Palmyra. 20 figures in total, so 100 points please Millsy!

From Millsy: Every unit you add to this army is a treat to see Alan. There's so much to like about these from the basing, to the palette, to the hand painted shields and banner once again. I'm really keen to see a photo of the force at the end of the Challenge so we can see it in all it's glory. Cracking work!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely job mate, shaping up to be a beautiful army.
    We need to get some games in when I get home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great banner and shield work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful. Love the shields and banner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such cool colours, great work Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more great looking units. Nice work on the banner too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful brushwork Alan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Alan. That banner is absolutely top notch and the units as a whole look wonderful. I must get me some Palmyrans to add to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work again Alan, the face on that god banner is very realistic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great brushwork Dux. Love the shields.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work, I like the different metals you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great, especially the shields and banners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can understand why you love painting them and it show with the work you have produced they look so good

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks all - I really appreciate the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete