Friday 6 February 2015

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Issue Three

Hi Everyone,

Curt has very kindly consented to me posting a bit of gaming news. Some of you may know I'm involved in a publishing "side-project" called Wargame Bloggers Quarterly along with quite a few other Challengers.

We've just published Issue Three which explains why I've been so quiet and have not posted any work this week. Please tell us what you think and don't hesitate to get in touch of you are interested in joining in the fun as an contributor for a future issue.

That's all from me. See you next Thursday with more painted lead :-)

2 comments:

  1. I do wish I could get everyone at Reaper Forums to read Nigels article. I love that forum, but they all think 28mm is a true scale.

    Looking forward to reading Mark's tutorial on painting faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again bravo to all those involved - an excellent, and somewhat salty, issue! :)

    ReplyDelete