Saturday 4 March 2017

With a Little Help from My Friends


This weekend will see our last theme round and in order for me to get things arranged (meaning to give me time to laze about and enjoy myself) you will be treated by the tender ministrations of our last Guest Minion, DaveD, or better known (to me anyway) as 'Dave of the Sudan'.

Dave will be reporting to us live from the Hammerhead show in Newark, where he is running a participation game for some lucky folks there. Dave tells me he'll try to give us some updates on his game as the day wears on. This should be great fun!

As a final note, remember to get in your entries for this weekend's theme round: 'Characters and/or Scene from Movie, TV program, Book or Piece of Music' The theme round gallery will be up later Sunday, so remember to check back to enjoy all the entries. 

It's going to be a corker! 

Okay, on to you Dave!

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this bonus round. I had hoped to have an entry in for it, but things have worked against me so I'll have to skip it I'm afraid.

    Have a good day off from adjudicating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's too bad Tamsin. I hope we can see it sometime during the last few weeks.

      Delete
  2. Yeah me too timed out n that one.. had a good one too

    ReplyDelete