Saturday 17 March 2018

From TeemuL: Mixed bunch (57 points)

The Challenge ends like it started, me being a bit sick, thanks to flu. With this entry I should bypass my target, though, so everything is good. I'm not sure if I can finish something next week, we will see.

First here is a Battlesmith for my Fyreslayers army.

Then 10 Brimstone Horrors for my Chaos army, I don't have enough Tzeentch models yet to call it a Tzeentch army. :)


Finally the Participation fee.



That's 5 euros for the Finnish Nature Protection, to the protection of the Baltic Sea to be precise. Not quite sea, not quite lake, something in between and not in a very good shape, right next where I live.

Pointswise the Brimstone horrors have 5 points a base in this challenge, so with the dwarf some 55 points. To the next and final week!

_____________________________________

So sorry to hear that you are feeling well Teemu, get well soon.  Well done for getting a post up nonetheless and look at those little blighters!  I think the dwarf is magnificent so I am awarding a couple of extra bonus points for him.  Safely through your par score for the challenge, well done Sir! 

3 comments: