Saturday 17 March 2018

Side Duels and Challenges Penultimate Points Update Posted

Hi All,

I've posted the penultimate points update for the Side Duels and Challenges.

This week we've seen Sidney pull further ahead in the Renaissance Duel and PeteF and BenitoM add to their scores in the Age of Black Powder Duel. We've also seen our first duel completed with DaveD being adjudged the narrowest of victors in the One Hump or Two Camel Challenge Duel.

There will be just ONE more update posted in the days following the end of the Challenge. This will include both final points adjustments and the results of all the remaining duels.

If you have any points not already submitted, or are have otherwise unresolved conditions for your duels please let me know ASAP!

As always, please check the points and make sure they're correct.

PS. I'm going to put the kettle on. Anyone for a cuppa?

Cheers,
Millsy The Duels Wallah

4 comments:

  1. Well done herding the cats Millsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a superb job Millsy! I'll go over my entries to make sure my paltry points are appropriately appointed. :)

    ReplyDelete