Wednesday 30 January 2019

In Tearing Haste - The Wednesday Roundup

Greetings, Challengers and Challenge Fans!

Today's roundup must, of necessity, be brief.

My Good Lady Wife and I are off to Tasmania in a matter of mere hours, and while I am sorry to leave you all, I am absolutely certain there's a beer waiting at the IXL Hotel with my name on it.

We've packed the steamer trunk for cooler climes, since Sydney in summer has become a nightmarish hellscape of clammy humidity for anyone over 40 years old who might be carrying a teensy bit extra weight.

And what have we got today? We've got good guys and bad guys, knights and nomads, archers, elves, guards, all manner of submissions from the gnarled and knotty hands of our painters and figlimners.

So fasten your seat belts, make sure you have your tray table up (and your seat back in the full upright position), and enjoy a flight of fancy into the fervid imaginations of the ragtag band of misfits we call the Wednesday Warriors.

Ev

7 comments:

  1. Stay cool Ev, we'll trade you some of our minus 40 for some of your plus 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday, don't forget to pack your paint brushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! My wife would regard that as grounds for divorce, and I wouldn't blame her!

      Delete
  3. Nice one! Enjoy Tassie.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete