Tuesday 22 January 2019

It's Tuesday and I want's it!

Wow, Tuesday seems to come around quicker and quicker each week. Its almost as if I'm addicted to it in some way. You could even say, it has become precious to me (see what I did there). Tuesday came to me and no nasty little Hobbitses are going to takes it and put it in their pocketses! Even ones with crumbs on their shirt (I'm looking at you Ray). But the Precious belongs to the master and I has to swear to serve the master of the precious. Master needs to be resting. Master needs to keep up his strength for the bonus rounds.

Ok, I'm struggling with the Gollum references now...so what have we got for you today? So far (and there's time for more) we have nine entries lined up for your viewing pleasure, including; Tartar Cavalry; an amazing Italian Wars Papal Pike Block; More sci-fi goodness from Fran including a couple Predators and a famous APC; some beautiful US Airborne; some Heroquest figures; Normans and VBCW in the same post; a lonely Faramir; and an inevitable Donnybrook entry (or two) from Ray.

Once again I take my hat off to the Tuesday Crew for the amazing turnout and quality of the entries. Seriously, guys, your output is prodigious and enviable.

7 comments:

  1. Have a good one my Preciousssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno folks, I think we may need an 'intervention' for Lee. I suspect he's either been trapped indoors too long or been huffing too much cyanoacrylate accelerant. This all aside he has trimmed down quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Curt, either get some therapy or some raw fish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you gone overboard on your new fitness program Lee as I doubt they said bugs and small raw fish only!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, Lee, step away from the precious, keep your hands in plain view...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to all the LOTR you paint in the future. LOL Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. See what we Rejects have to put up with????

    ReplyDelete