Friday 1 February 2019

From AdamC: More Crusader Infantry (70 Points)

So the Norman/Crusader army was finished for purposes of the Lion Rampant duel but I have more troops in the box and so here are most of what is left (the rest will be seen in the Mercenary Bonus Round)
I originally planned to do these in an alternative livery but then decided this would limit may mixing an matching option with this army
So I repainted them the same color now I can take the 10 men in light armor and add the two Pavise men from the crossbows to form a full unit of foot sargent.
There are also 4 Armoured Foot soldiers perfect for a strength point of "Hearth Guard" in Saga.
 The could also function as a unit of Men-At-Arms on foot (with two friends borrowed form the aforementioned mercenary unit, you should see Saturday.  Shields are all done by hand as is my normal process. These 14 Crusader Infantry should net me another 70 Points.  I might not have an entry next week as some work is being done in the house that will disrupt my painting space but I hope to be back at it the following week.

__________________________________________________________________

And now we move from Samurai to Crusaders. More folks in livery! 70 points of brushwork.

I think I may have to do a bit of accountancy and stats math on the Lion Rampant contributions by Friday's challengers. Or, just decide things the old fashioned way - have Paul and Adam's Lion Rampant retinues fight it out.

Excuses, excuses. House renovations, wives, kids . . . where are your priorities, man? Ok, one bye week, but I expect an entry ready to go on 15FEB!




15 comments:

  1. I know right! Schedualing reovations during the Challenge... She didn't consult with me about it thats all I can say in my defence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see this force growing Adam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Adam. You seem to wring maximum productivity from every box set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like these troops, Adam! Definitely going to have to look a bit closer at fireforge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on your crusaders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work, it's a rapidly expanding force!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good them crusaders mate!

    ReplyDelete