Friday 1 February 2019

The Friday Follies - Part V


Due to the polar vortex freezing the Snowlord's bank accounts, we have been forced to sharply curtail unnecessary expenditures. Sadly, the accountants were never happy with the amount of monies expended on guest minions, and not useful things like more miniatures or additional politicians to lower the VAT so applied.

As a result, this week's guest minion has not been engaged. Instead, bask in the finest of dank memes, stock imagery, and clip-art based commentary no money can buy.

Crewel and unusual punnishment, of course, is always on the menu. See our first entry in

The Analogue Hobbies
Friday Follies
Part V!

3 comments:

  1. Polar vortex... it’s fake news

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feet are stI'll frozen, but I'm going to enjoy my next few days off with coffee pot in reach, bathroom and dinning facilities under the same roof as my bed, and the outside being on the proper side of my bay window! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freezing my ass of this week here in Wisconsin, us Brits are not used to such extremes of temperature. At least the enforced staying in meant I got some figures worked on.

    ReplyDelete