Friday 8 March 2019

From MattK: Idoneth Deepkin (60 Points)

It looks like the deadline is creeping up on me a bit faster than I was expecting. I'm not sure I'll be able to reach my goal but I'm really happy with how much I've gotten painted so far. This weeks submission is a bit out of left field for me. I started another new army for Age of Sigmar. I swear when I signed up for the Challenge I painted historical stuff too!

First is the Tidecaster. In my opinion this is some of my best work. The model was a blast to paint and Im beyond excited for how it turned out.
To accompany her is another one of the characters from this range, the Soulscryer.



And finally a unit of Thralls to act as infantry.
All told 12 28mm figures coming at 60 points even.
In the next week or so I'm going to attempt to put the finishing touches on a bunch of odds and ends I started during the challenge and maybe surprise myself with one last push for points.

__________________________________________________________________

I'll admit, I'm more of an old Games Workshop fan, before they decided to make so many miniatures defy gravity. But you have done a sweet job on these.

120 points in the book, and a nod to Sarah's Choice for the Tidecaster.

9 comments:

  1. Yep, that Tidecaster is terrific stuff Matt - well done! I really like the shoreline bases on these guys as well, very slick work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful figures. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bunch of figures! Nice work!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work, love the blues and the basing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tidecastor is quite elegant! Great shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete