Sunday 17 March 2019

From TeemuL: Dwarf Crossbowmen (20 points)

Just a quick post to get going on this last week: 4 Hasslefree dwarfs on square bases to add to my Oldhammer dwarf army.



I don't have uniforms on my dwarfs, so every one is having different colors. These Hasslefree minis work very well on that aspect. My favorite from this lot is the green-and-yellow striped guy.



That's another squirrel for me (counting the earlier high elf), something on my desk as well, so be prepared. :)



Twenty points, please and this is the eighth squirrel.


__________________________________


Great looking dwarfs, Teemu! I really like their striped surcoats, and the red fletching on their crossbow bolts is ace. 

20 points for you sir, which allows you to hit your points target! Very noice, very noice indeed.

- Curt


6 comments: