Sunday 17 March 2019

We're Now Entering the Free-Fire Zone!


Okay, I'm back at the rangfinder! Let's kick-off our final days of the Challenge with a rolling stonk of Free-Fire entries.

Knowing that these last few days will be a bit bonkers, I call upon all our minions, both past and present, to get stuck in and help me post up some entries. (My thanks in advance Gognards!)

Finally, just as a reminder: Challenge IX concludes Wednesday night at 11:59pm (as measured by the spiffy-yet-intimidating countdown to the right).

Let's see how far we can blast PAST our original 77203 point group target!


- Curt Actual Out -

3 comments:

  1. Facebook already thinks I'm a Russian artillery brigade commander, and keep trying to sell me fancy battle plotting on the move gadgets, so let us blast away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Targets acquired - Engage!!!

    ReplyDelete