Tuesday 4 February 2020

From AlexandroL: Roman Archer at Sander's Sand Dunes. (70 Points)




This my frist entry in Challenge Island, I’m Following the path of History.  My first step are Red ( my favorite Color).


There are eight archers west of Warlord Games. These metal figures are very well defined, something basic to be able to paint them well. With this group of eight arches.




I will complete a basic auxiliary unit (Auxiliariy Cohors Peditatae) to play Infamy Infamy.  As many of you already know, it will be the new Too Fat Lardies ancient game to play the Imperial era.





By Paul:
I must admit that Infamy Infamy is on my radar too, being a fan of the SP narrative style. But whatever the rules, this is a lovely unit of Middle Empire sagittarii

Well done Alexandro - 70 points well earned!

15 comments:

  1. More awesome Roman content. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, I have these very figures painted up as I liked the sculpts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking Ròmans! Excellent finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some awesome archers, great entry to the Dunes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice archers, they look awesome all drawn up in a unit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant looking archers Alexandro! More!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely archers, just what i needed to complement my Auxilia unit. Looking to see them on the table in the club ASAP... what about next Sunday, Alejandro??

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work, Alejandro, really great archers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb work Alexandros! I too am awaiting the release of Infamy2 eagerly. Maybe I'll even be sufficiently inspired to have a crack at ancients myself again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice auxiliary archers you have there.

    ReplyDelete