Tuesday 16 February 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm 'Mutton today, mutton yesterday...' - The Larder - (45pts)

I've struggled on the best way to negotiate 'the larder'. I considered a WWII era German 'goulash cannon' but struggled to put together the bits in either 20mm or 28mm (I know WWII is two scales!). I was going to evoke the sorceress to avoid the room completely. It then occurred to me sheep, and from a pack of camp followers, I have have a lady eating what is most certainly a piece of dried mutton (that's how I'm interpreting it).

So, we have here the lovely Heidi and her sheep (all 28mm). She is tasked with looking after this mobile larder (the small flock of sheep) as she traipses after the French army as it romps round Europe. All are individually based so I can remove sheep as Heidi scoffs them.

Heidi comes from Foundry 'Prussian Camp Followers'. The sheep are a sprue I picked up from ebay, they could be Warlord?





x4 sheep (20pts), Heidi (5pts) + 'The Larder' bonus (20pts) 


Clearly your attempts to put together a "goulash cannon" have driven you a bit baaaa-my.

Tamsin

5 comments: