Friday 25 February 2022

From BenitoM: 2WW Canadian Rifle Team (30 points)

I have been a few weeks AWOL because of work overload and only last weekend I was in a situation to put again my brushes and acrylics back on the desk. The disruption means that I'll need to narrow my focus and have decided to finish first with my WW2 Canadian unit for Chain of Command

Today I bring the second of the rifle teams. Remember each of the 3 platoon's squads squad in this game are made of two teams: a LMG  (Bren gun) team and a rifle team.

 


As in the previous posts, these are plastic models from the Warlord's WW2 British and Canadian multipose box. Very good sculpting, no flash little lines to work on the models; and the multipose alternatives offer almost infinite variations.

 




The entry has no bonus extras attached and is worth 30 points (6 x 28mm models @5 points each). 

Plan now is to conclude painting the last remaining rifle team and afterwards the four team leaders. With this I'd cover the core unit force to be put on the table as soons as the Omicron variant incidence falls to safer levels (currently hoovering around 600 cases per 100k inhabitants) and I can return to play at my local club.



 

from DaveD
Another great addition to your forces. I am looking forward to seeing the total output shot . i hope its not too long before you can get them on a table 

 

14 comments:

  1. Lovely work as ever, Benito! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Benito, I love this project, and you continue to maintain excellent standard of brushwork. Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work Benito, they look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good to see more of Johnny Canuck and his pals Benito. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Canadians, they look great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. your Canadian army is a brilliant advert for these figures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work, Benito, nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for passing by and leaving comments

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're just killing it, Benito. We talked up your Challenge entries on the most recent podcast. Well done.
    If I had to offer one suggestion, it would be to consider giving them divisional patches on their sleeves. Otherwise, brilliant.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely, Benito.

    ReplyDelete