Thursday 29 February 2024

From RayR: More Haitian Infantry 25mm (90 points)

 

No, they're not the same figures I posted last week, although most of the poses are the same!


Yes today I bring you more Haitian Infantry for the Haitian Revolution. Woo Hoo!


The first 8 figures are Grenadiers


Once again the troops are from Trent Miniatures.



The second lot of 10 figures are ordinary infantrymen.


They can fight either for the French or against them.


In my planned game at Broadside these will be fighting against the French, for a free Santo Domingue!

These 18 figures will add 90 points to my total.

TeemuL: Excellent continuation for your Haitian project, Ray! I do like the little variation in the colours on the hats and trousers, but still a uniform look. I wait to see all those minis at the same time.

22 comments:

  1. Once again, great looking troops. Infantry that can fight for either side seem like the kind of thing it would be good to have a lot of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work, Ray. You must be approaching a 1:1 with your Haitian Revolution collection, I think. However, I always love seeing more of them, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work again Ray. A very unique and fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, love the scruffy campaign uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you got anything left to do? Very nice matey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do Dave. I always over buy, I can't help it, I have a problem, don't ya know?

      Delete
  6. Very nice! I like the firing line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those really do look great Ray, a superb project

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really are on a (rum) roll! Well done mate!

    ReplyDelete