Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wednesday's Minion

Well after a bit of a tumbleweed day last week the Wednesday crew have upped their game and have stuff stacked up for your entertainment today

This weeks in flight entertainment comes courtesy of a 1960's classic movie, but by somewhat of a circuitous route. My search for Wednesday song titles led me to Wednesdays Child from the Quillier Memorandum by Matt Monro - but I thought nah... there can only be one true song from the singing bus driver..

On Days Like These - from the "The Italian Job" - the original , not the worthless remake! Sip your hot beverage of choice and enjoy a pleasant few moments driving the Alps...



So remember you lot as you begin to ramp up over the next few weeks dropping point bombs

"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"


4 comments:

  1. Great film, classic singer and classic quote
    "It's a very difficult job and the only way to get through it is we all work together as a team. And that means you do everything I say. "
    The kind of quote we are coming to expect from the minions! And I could hardly agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good day Dave! Great clips. The demo clip reminds me of my own kit bashing attempts!

    ReplyDelete