Monday, 20 February 2017
What's coming out of the sea to flatten your Tokyo? Over 1,000 points of painting bad-assery - with FOUR 100+ points bombs.
Included in the pigment parade of miniature mayhem are:
- An Italian tank company from the Western Desert
- Colonial guns and limbers and troops and pretty much more minis than there were troops in the Sudan
- A plethora of infantry
- Horses in multiple scales
- A jester from the big man himself (no, not Clarence Clemmons)
- Koreans, lots and lots of Koreans
- A slightly delayed Queen
And more, so much more
The only sage advice I can give, if you want to survive this points barrage, is to "OBEY MONDAY"