Friday 23 March 2018

From MartinN: Challenge VIII Group Shot

The challenge just finished, the brushes not yet cooled down and the varnish barely dried, our esteemed leader and host Mr. Campbell wasn't content with letting the dust settle.

So off I went, broke open all the cupboards and boxes in which I store my painted miniatures in order to take the requested group shot.


There was definitely no way to fit myself into the photo-booth as well, thus you've to make do with a random mug shot from this years trip to Rome.

Yours truly in the Collosseum in Rome

This year was my 5th time participating in the challenge and as in the years before it was a blast again. On a personal level I enjoyed this year maybe even more than the previous ones, as I had no renovation works to complete at home.

Albeit starting slowly into the challenge it was probably my most productive year to date.
And looking back through the years I seem to be getting better and better in staying focused on projects.










So, thank you all for the great company and some outstanding eye candy throughout the last three months.

16 comments:

  1. Some outstanding work on display. I'm very envious of your painting skilz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Отличная запись. Спасибо за уроки истории!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly gorgeous painting all the way!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite and most talented Angsthase. :) Beautiful work Nick - your amazing skills always set the bar very high. A true inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your work looks so damned good it's hard to pic a fave, but I do like that dromedarius - he's a real standout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s such a consistently high standard! Lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great looking figures, top quality work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work as always Maryin, your posts are such a delight. Until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice work. Fantastic collection. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant work Nick, just amazing as always, totally inspirational each time. Great job, and thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent stuff, I really did like the Ancient Camelrider. Thanks for sharing your great works with us!

    ReplyDelete