Monday 7 January 2019

Monday again!

It's the first Monday of 2019, and we have a few treats for you today. There's some colourful cav, fantasy Frostgrave, WW2 Frenchmen, Cruel Seas, Star Wars, and a tide of Soviet microarmour.

This time last week I went to New Years' Eve in Sydney, and had a spectacular view of a spectacular harbour. Rain threatened, but at the required time the fireworks did their thing.

The finest harbour in the world
I've been playing a few boardgames when my brushes were down over the last week, including Caverna, Pandemic, Flamme Rouge, Formula DExit: The Mysterious Museum, and Sushi Go Party. Good times!

Barks

PS: I have word from the Snowlord- the Recon Theme scores have been added to your totals.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great spread of loveliness for today Barks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday Barks! We've been playing full a Formula D season for the past few years (gosh those maps are expensive). Great game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to play it more often, but have yet to get a copy myself...

      Delete
  3. While I am biased, it is indeed the best harbour I have visited (and I've been to a few) - love being out on it most days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear familiarity doesn't breed contempt!

      Delete
  4. Sorry Barks! My stuff wasn't ready in time for this Monday. I will make up for it next week. We played Pandemic and Scythe and a few other games. I enjoy Formula De / D and have quite a few tracks - actually I love racing games. I have not tried my Flamme Rouge yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no rush; it's a marathon rather than a sprint!

      I've really enjoyed Flamme Rouge and just got an expansion to allow up to six players.

      Delete