Wednesday 6 February 2019

From MikeD - Chaos Cultists (115 points)

I've been continuing with my project for this challenge of painting up all the ganger/cultist/militia 40k figures I've accumulated for use in Necromunda and my own homebrew game. The more GW has moved towards big centerpiece CAD-aided models like Demon Primarchs and such, the more I've come to love the ragged improvised hive dwellers. These Chaos Cultists have been sitting on my unpainted pile for some time. They're a bit limited in terms of poses and options, but I still really like them. The Renegade Ogryn I got on EBay a while back and I think he fits in well.









All told that's 20 devotees of the Primordial Annihilator @ 5 pts each, along with the big fella who I'm guess is 10-15 pts (?) for a total of 115 pts toward my goal and the GW challenge.
______________________________________________________________

"Primordial Annihilator"? I think I had a pint of that in Tassie...
; )

Amazing work on this horde of cultists, Mike, nicely done! 5 points each for the human-sized heretics and 15 for the Ogryn since he's such an absolute unit. 

Ev

9 comments:

  1. What a gruesome bunch of figures Mike - great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. Real nice miniatures with really nice painting. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous (and suitably nasty) looking cultists, Mike! I really like their hygienic cowls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primordial Annihilator? Isn't that a Russian Imperial Stout that they store in used vodka tankers?

    That Ogryn reminds me of a Chaos cultist Ash of the Dead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ogryn is super. I agree, I'd like to see more of the cult and various lowly militias rather than the ubermensch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking ogryn and cultists, nice and dirty!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some nice - or rather, nasty - work there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Mike, great to se figures get painting after a long time in holding. Very scummy looking crew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some really nice ideas here! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete