Saturday 9 February 2019

From: PaulS: Plague and Fury (136 Points)

Over the last few weeks I've been slowly churning through the Deathguard infantry and characters from various boxes and sprues that have been cluttering up the hobby room for a while.

The first batch are 8 small gribblies from the Rogue Trader Kill Team set and some extra nurglings that I found in the bitz box


Next up we have the Dark Imperium Blight Drone. This is effectively a giant fly stuck in some machinery with great big guns. What a creepy thing...



Conquest magazine came with two sets of easy build Plague marines. A bit of hacking apart of figures and we have two different sets of figures that look different enough that they don't stand out next to each other too badly.



There were 5 Death Guard in the Dark Imperium box that are a bit more interesting than the easy build ones.



Lastly in the Death Guard block we have 4 characters; three from Dark Imperium and one from Conquest.



As I was getting more than a little bored with nurgle green, I decided it was time to have a go at some red instead and painted up the Bloodhound from the first Age of Sigmar box set. He should be on the same base as the main boss, but I'm intending to use this more for Warhammer Quest, so he needs to be on his own




So this is 16 28mm figures, 1 small vehicle and 9 small 28mm figures that are probably only worth half points due to size?


_________________________________



Wow Paul, what a great dose of Chaos goodness, um, vileness? Hm, whatever, I just know these are wonderfully creepy. I always like how you do your shading, highlighting and weathering - very effective. My favourites of this lot has to be the Blight Drone and the Bloodhound. Nasty, nasty creatures (I hope the Boss has a bag or two for that pup).

This bad lot will give you 136 points for your fine efforts. Well done!

Curt

9 comments:

  1. Lovely (?) posse of pestilential plague marines and assorted poxy paraphernalia! Excellent work, Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking bunch of chaos nasties!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and I really like the basing a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grea5 work. I’m suffering through a man cold and feel like this lot have taken up residence in my sinuses.

    ReplyDelete