Tuesday 26 March 2019

AdamC: Challenge Wrap Up

Well the 9th challenge is in the books.


I had a unique experience ( for me at least) in that I painted every single miniature i planned on painting at the start of the challenge and more. How cool is that?! I finished a Norman warband that doubles as a Crusader warband and started a late Roman warband.


I also painted up a bunch pulp heroes monsters and some heroes for a Spanish or Andalusia Moore army should if I should wish to make one.  Also the water feature round got a long standing to do project done.

Here I am with one of my main distractions form painting
All in all a great challenge. Thanks to all those who took the time to comment and vote for me. She you next year.

18 comments:

  1. All in all a goodly amount of painting Adam. Congrats on painting everything you had planned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific work Adam! Love that final pic of you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a fovorite of mine. She's smiling sort of. She Smiles a lot but its hard to get it on camera :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks I did ok for a guy juggling a job, a wife, a kid, and a minor house remodleing :)

      Delete
  4. Well done Adam. I think we painted a lot of similar figures (Fireforge Crusaders and Conquest Normans), so I have enjoyed seeing what you have done with them. I like your Reaper minis too. The Were-croc and the Yetis are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stuart, I also enjoy seeing how other people choose to paint the same figures and liked checking out your efforts was well. I'm especilay happy with that Were-croc he came out great.

      Delete
  5. Loads of great figures! I liked your terrain too!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ian. The terrain did come out well.

      Delete
  6. Well done Adam. Fine effort

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great stuff. Well done and looks like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well its a hobby if your not having fun why do it :)

      If you mean being a dad yeah I love it.

      Delete
  8. Good collection of nice stuff Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A terrific output and an adorable distraction! See you next year!

    ReplyDelete