Tuesday 26 March 2019

RayR - Challenge IX Wrap-up



Sadly that's another Challenge all over and I was just getting on a roll. I hope I can keep up at least half of the effort I put in, for the rest of the year........can't see it happening though???
I've gotta admit I feel pretty pleased with myself, I've earned 2274 points placing me 8th in the Challenge, which is my third highest placing and third best points total.

Here's my performance so far in all the Challenges
Challenge II  4940 points 1st
Challenge III 2586 points 4th
Challenge IV 1227 points 17th
Challenge V    691 points 37th
Challenge VI  681 points 36th
Challenge VII 1093 points 24th
Challenge VIII 662 points 40th
Challenge IX   2274 points 8th
Challenge X ????



So to the points......
I don't know if anyone noticed but the majority of my figures painted were for one set of rules
Donnybrook??? 

I painted :
1147 points of Donnybrook figures
587 points of other 25mm figures.
368 points of 15mm Beneath the Lily Banners figures (same period as Donnybrook!)
172 points of other 15mm figures

And I managed 2nd place in the Sport Bonus Round for my Lacrosse figures!!!

So a good Challenge for me all round!

18 comments:

  1. You've had a good Challenge, haven't you Ray? I'm sure you'll keep churning out the figures now it's over, even if they are for the D-word! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have had great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ray! I like your Donnybrook stuff,be good to see a write up of a game sometime!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I admire your focus. The Lacrosse team was a fun entry and your Donnybrook figures look good too.
    Trying to maintain the same pace as during the challenge is impossible I think, but a slow and steady output of painted minis should be achievable. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had a cracker Ray. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Ray - really don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donnybrook? Never heard you mention it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, what is this "Donnybrook" of which you speak?

      Delete
  8. Smashed it! Well done! Got a lot completed. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an impressive amount of figures Ray and your scope to do what you want with Donnybrook is amazing!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a fantastic collection or productivity Ray - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work Ray, a fine pile of accomplishments for the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work Ray, well done. But you know: I'd love to see an actual Donnybrook BatRep: do you ever really play it? There's no excuse not to with all those new and shiny figures now is there?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty damned good output, O Smuggler of Budgies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Outstanding output and great quality of the painting

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work Ray. You had an excellent Challenge this year. I really enjoyed all your entries, especially the lacrosse team - that was inspired.

    ReplyDelete