Monday 18 March 2019

From DaveS: Bring out the Big Guns (41 points)

So, I'm continuing to finish off the small piles of models that have been sat on my desk for too long in this challenge, or that have been painted and waiting for a more appropriate time to post them.

Firstly, some Auxilary Axemen for ADLG.  Simple, painted a few weeks ago, and sat on a shelf waiting for me to have painted some more to post.  Their time has come.  6 Axemen in 15mm


Following this, we have the Roman Artillery.  I have no idea how good artillery is in ADLG, but since the packs came with the bits that I wanted to build the compulsory camp, and they are in the army list, I might as well paint them.  10 15mm Crew plus 3 weapons.


The photo there is a bit dark, I've been experimenting with my new photo setup, and haven't quite worked out how to stop the very white background making the models too dark.  I may need to think about entering the manual setting on my phone's camera at this rate.

Finally, an objective marker for Batman.  Because Batman.  (This should be reason enough)


So that should be 16x15mm figures, 2x15mm crew-served weapons which is 40 points plus whatever the objective is worth.

Photo backgrounds are a thing of mystery. I understand Curt has gone black because that's how jewellers do it. I've seen nice multicoloured ones. A lightbox is on my list of things to get to pimp my hobby. I'll award 1 point for the box*.

Barks

*because Batman

6 comments: