Sunday 5 April 2020

From MartinN: Challenge Group Shot

Well, over at the Quarantine Challenge Curt asks for each participant to complete one hobby task per week. So not having anything to show for my efforts yet I decided I might just as well do the Painting Challenge round up including the obligatory mug shot and pass this off as my hobby task.


I'm mightily proud of what I achieved over the course of the last few months. If I get half as much done throughout the Quarantine Challenge I'll be happy.

So, thanks again for another wonderful challenge, enjoy the spring as much as possible in these days and above all Stay Safe, Stay Indoors and Wash Those Bloody Hands!

7 comments:

  1. You should be mighty proud Martin, it was amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pleased with yourself and for good reason. Beautiful work, my friend. Enjoy your yard projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some very nice pieces there Martin - great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pure quality output Nick! You should feel very chuffed at your achievement!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work, the terrain all looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work! Gorgeous painting!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Nick, your brushwork sets the bar, very well done.

    ReplyDelete