Thursday 7 January 2021

from RayR - Chamber of Challenge - The Hall of Traps - Skulking Injun

 


I have officially entered the Chamber of the Challenge!!
For me this has got to be the most difficult set of Bonus rounds we've ever had in any Challenge.
It seems to be leaning over to the evil side of wargaming......Fantasy!!!


I'm starting down the stairway into the inner sanctum of the Chamber of the Challenge. The first room is The Hall of Traps: A figure or unit which is trapped, stuck in a trap, snared, or lying in wait. Watch your step, Challengers!
As you can probably tell I've gone for a figure lying in wait.


This was the first figure I thought of when reading through the rooms, the Native American Indian
is a Wargames Foundry figure from their Early American Indian range, Northern Tribes pack


This is why I rushed through my Rocky terrain entry, I thought my skulking Injun would look
better than stuck on a base.

This should earn me 5 points for the figure and 20 points for the bonus round. 
Making 25 points!!!

15 comments:

  1. Nice work Ray and he looks great on your rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ray, you're such a whiner! Every theme of every years you say the exact same thing. Nevertheless, you still manage to come through with the goods after all your moaning. Great work (and as Peter says, he looks the stuff in amongst your new terrain).

    This all being said, please avoid the less than flattering terms for our Native American/First Nations brothers and sisters. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had any feelings I'd be crying into a little puppy dogs eyes......

      Delete
  3. Looks just right on the rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work and you didn't even need to try any of that Fantasy malarkey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try not to move to the dark side Stuart. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

      Delete
  5. Multi tasking with the rocks, good thinking 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally get your conundrum, but you found a good solution. Well done!

    ReplyDelete