Thursday 25 February 2021

From AlexS: tanks! (176 pst)

Hi everyone! My name is Alex, I am still from Russia and I still love tanks. They are beautiful because they do vroom-vroom and pew-pew. We bring to your attention tanks and self-propelled guns of Germany for the period of the early and late stages of the second world war. They are all produced by the "Zvezda" company and allow either to supplement a large army for this period, or to play according to small rules like "What a tanker". Camouflage and numbers are applied at random, the coloring of the "Mouse" tank is also arbitrary, according to the pattern that is kept in a museum in Russia. I really hope that I can play with them in the near future. Well, or I just walk around the table, saying: "vroom-vrum", "pew-pew".




 22 tanks 15mm [ 8 pts = 176 pts

15 comments:

  1. Great work Alex. I always enjoy your submissions, but I have to say your tank-themed ones are my favourite, and put a smile on my face. Gaming with tanks is the best! Well done - and excellent painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressive, Alex. I do love to see a herd of tanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid looking tanks!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a handsome collection Alex, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful collection if tanks. Great work Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice batch of armour. I find tanks hard work, so I envy those who can pump them out.

    ReplyDelete